There’s something good about him.
Let him know what those things are.
Saw thank you and then show him you’re thankful.
You don’t have to have a PhD or be a rocket scientist or have a master’s degree, but there’s something sexy about being able to have an intelligent conversation.
There’s nothing sexy or attractive about being ditzi.
He fell in love with you for specific reasons. There was something in you that he found appealing.
If you aren’t being honest about who you are to be more appealing, you’re going to be in for a big surprise when he realizes that he isn’t in love with you anymore. Honesty is the only policy in true love.
A lot of guys hate taking pictures. Posing for the camera just isn’t their thing, but as soon as you decide to take the wild and crazy picture, they’re game. In a world of camera phones and Instagram, even the most camera shy of men will be down to snap a crazy picture. So make a silly face and say cheese!
Celebrate birthdays like they are the most awesome days ever! He gets super special, extra awesome loving today.
For the sake of blogging a bit more than a big happy birthday to my sweetheart today, I thought I’d share a few gift ideas for when you’re trying to figure out goodies for your guys birthday.
– sports or concert tickets
– dinner at his kind of bar or restaurant (I’m a food snob and he loves all the tasty, unhealthy stuff)
– dude’s choice at the movies (bonus points: If you’re over 21, sneak alcohol into the movie theater… he’ll love you for it and it will make that action, packed movie you really didn’t want to see a lot more interesting, I promise)
– a small gift for each year he’s been a live. If he’s 30, give him 30 little goodies.
– lots of “loving”
– beer or cigar of the month subscription
I’d never heard of this before and when I saw this on my Facebook timeline, it made me chuckle. I can live without explaining how and why this is a way to love him, but it definitely is.
I’m marking my calendar for next year so I won’t forget March 14th… Steak and BJ Day:)